Imams and Muslim scholars of the United Kingdom have sent a letter of commendation for the work of Al-Azhar and the Grand Imam, Dr Ahmad al-Tayyeb Shaykh al-Azhar. In an unprecedented first, British Imams as well as male and female Muslim scholars of the United Kingdom have come together and written a statement of commendation in a letter of support for the historical and grand institution of Al-Azhar in Cairo, Egypt, and its Grand Imam, Dr Ahmad al-Tayyeb Shaykh al-Azhar.
Click here to read the letter.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond