Faith Associates have launched a ‘Muslim Women’s Guide to Mosque Governance, Management and Service Delivery’ has been designed as a resource for Muslim women to enable them to fully engage with and spiritually, emotionally and practically serve their communities within the sphere of the mosque.
The Guide makes clear the prophetic practice of openness and inclusivity of women in the Mosque and sets outs specific practical examples, and advice to both current and prospective Muslim women operating in faith institutions on how to become beacons of effective support and service delivery.
This comprehensive guide covers a wide range of topics from an historical, religious and practical perspective.
- Women in the Mosque Evidence from Qur’an and Hadith
- The Mosque Structure, Management and Governance
- Muslim Women in Chaplaincy
- The Need for Counselling Services in Mosques
- Bereavement Counselling
- Reviving Female Islamic Scholarship
- Caring for Converts The New Muslim Project
- Muslim Women, School Visits and Interfaith Activities
- Staff Recruitment and HR Management